Wednesday, October 01, 2008
One minute I held the key
next the walls are closed on meIt's
OKTOber!
(<-- click. i don't think i tuned in?)hey we're some
20 odd days only, to Os. can someone tell me what's a transformer?
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TO TRY TO READ THIS POST BY ME.I am so
totally ultra very very NOT prepared for
freaking O levels and I am the type of
imperfect,
not A student that many teachers
don't really adore because I will not
don't shut off in class. I am
so not a teacher's pet. I am
never oh-so-hardworking and maybe since I am
not at all prepared for Os I can
not go out with my friends everyday
(except to study)*teachers prob find me
hopeless, far from ideal.
I can feel serenity
(anxiety, I mean) in this whole
damn scary phase of a
not so that happy and ever
unready student's life. It's true.
I am
feeling sweaty and hot and I need you sexy
air-con switched on now.
Only see the (good) things. hah